February 5, 2008

Warming up the fingers....

I haven't been sewing much lately... seemed like after the holidays there were a million things to do around here. My poor little sewing machine was looking pretty lonesome. (and dusty.) Then, I found a little Annie pattern I had ordered a few months back. She was so cute, I put everything on hold one rainy day to make one. Instead of tea-dying the fabric and making her prim-looking as the pattern called for, I kept her clean and made a little "Sunday Best" dress. Now that I have my fingers warmed up to sew, I will hopefully have some items for sale in my "ETSY" shop soon. Stay tuned.....

4 comments:

  1. Oh I just love her! I am glad you left me a comment so I can drop in on you when I am blog hoppin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allow me to introduce myself. I found your blog after clicking on my "Coal Miner's Daughter" favorite movie link.
    Your blog is great so far! I want to live on a farm one day. And I absolutely adore this young lady..Stop by and visit me sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Annie. She is so sweet. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see your shelves in the Etsy shop filled!

    Blessings,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  4. So precious! I am so glad I found your blog. I am really enjoying myself here.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment~ I would love to hear from you!