March 3, 2008

Don't just stand there, feed me!

Good Morning. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Sarge. I'm in charge around here. Nobody does anything until it's O.K. by me. We've got a little problem here. See, there's this chick in overalls and funny-looking boots that comes in here everyday with the good stuff- you know, corn?
Anyway, she won't let me have any until she talks to me first. Then, she wants to pet me. And I'm not a touchy-feely kind of gal, either. But I go along with it to humor her. And also because she feeds me corn from her hand.
Jeez, when will these stupid humans ever learn.

5 comments:

  1. Hi, you chose the best words to go with this little cutie. I have a few chicks and ducks, who if they could talk, would say the same thing! We are getting snow today, so everyone is tucked into the hay. Blessings, Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahahahahaha!!!! You crack me up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm smiling from ear to ear. I believe that is really what he thinks!

    Blessings,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love that little guy. Thank you for the smiles.

    Thank you for dropping by to visit me- I loved the comment about your Mammaw; I'm Mamaw to my 6 precious Grands.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarge is beautiful!! We are working on a run for our chickens tomorrow~trying to get a place for the new chicks in a month or so. HOpe all is well on your farm!

    R~Mary

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment~ I would love to hear from you!